Top Tips for Telecoms:
- Don’t cut corners, telecoms is the lifeblood of your business. It is vitally important that you source the correct products and services from a reputable company.
- Review your phone bills at least once every two years, over 90% of businesses can easily reduce the rates they are currently paying.
- Review and possibly change your business telephone system every 5-8 years. Technology is constantly evolving and can help to improve communications between colleagues and customers.
- When purchasing a telephone system ensure you plan for the future. It can be a costly mistake to make if you have to replace your telephone system 2 or 3 years down the line because you failed to consider your future requirements.
- Allow plenty of time, especially if you are moving premises. Business telephone lines and certain types of internet lines can take up to 3 months for BT to install.
- Always ask what happens to the equipment you may be renting or the phone lines and calls you may be using once the contract you plan to enter ends. Buyer beware, there are some underhand practices used by some telecoms companies.